This week was relatively quiet, but also had the most cross-BSD work I’ve seen in a while. Look at the links and you’ll see.
- Here’s some encryption fallout in FreeBSD.
- MegaRAID Invader cards now work on FreeBSD.
- OpenSSH is at version 6.3p1 in FreeBSD.
- FreeBSD has moved to Unbound as a BIND replacement.
- FreeBSD imported a newer version of NetBSD’s readline.
- NetBSD supports the AlphaStation DS15, ported from OpenBSD.
- OpenBSD has updated le(4) to match NetBSD’s version.
- OpenBSD has also moved to Unbound – version 1.4.21.
- OpenBSD now has ldns 1.6.16.
Here’s more on Unbound, since it seems to be a trend.