I’m breaking out the bullet points again:
- The NetBSD on a Stick idea looks interesting, in part because it’s a complete tiny system and in part because I like the name. (Via)
- The most recent @Play column draws a line between roguelike games and Dungeons and Dragons. Fun reading, if you’re the right kind of geek, or even just the right age. I think I might have to play me some Angband again.
- Oh, while talking about roguelikes: this Strafe Left cartoon. I like “sleeping zombie”.
- Also, this Procedural Content Generation wiki from an Angband variant creator. (via)
- Wow, that’s a nice gift for Perl development! (via)